- 40 clear and captivating cards
To keep your student engaged
- 10 pairs of opposites (such as dirty/clean and big/small)
That are relevant to everyday life
- Clear label on the reverse side of each card
So you’ll stay on track with your teaching
- A step by step activity guide that’s easy to use
And which encourages you to use the cards in many ways
Teaching your student about opposites helps build their observation and analytical skills. It also expands their vocabulary, helping them to comprehend, retain and convey information.
Understanding opposites is a prerequisite for more advanced literacy and numeracy skills such as giving instructions and differentiating between large and small numbers.
10 types of opposites with two pairs of each:
Each set comes with a step by step activities guide, suitable for early through to more advanced learners. Includes:
- plus more ideas for everyday life
Printed on high-quality stock and packaged in a sturdy box with a removable lid.
|Dimensions||4.3 × 1.0 × 6.2 in|
Corinne Dartus (verified owner) –